Many of the thoughts and stories contained here are very personal in nature, perhaps even sacred to me in some cases. You can click on the titles below and are welcome to share with others as appropriate.
1. The Difference Between Faith and Belief - author unknown (as told to me by Samuel D. Hill)
2. My Ways Are Not Thy Ways - from the writings of my father, Jack R. Kapp
3. Herding Bulls - a true story from the Summer of 1963 0r 1964 as told by Kenny Kapp
4. Old Ned - 3rd person narrative of a true story told by Jack R. Kapp
5. I Get to Be the Dad - A story from my experience as a young father.
6. My New Room - A story from my youth and a lesson I learned from it some 40 years later.